· As the data volumes in all mobile networks (2G, 3G, 4G, WLAN, etc.) are increasing, the Mobile Network Operators (MNO) are forced to respond to the demand by implementing more capacity.
· As the available radio spectrum is scarce, the most obvious way to implement more capacity is network densification.
· The dense network implementation is generally known as Small Cell mobile network implementation.
· The higher number of cells leads to more work in network maintenance if nothing is done.
· Small Cell Lifecycle Management (SCLM) will automate the mobile network monitoring and thus reduce the amount of manual work in network operations.
Contact: (Project manager)